BIO ARTERIAL PLUS SYSTEM
Availability: In Stock
Specifications: Dimensions: 5.5 x 12 x 8 (H x W x D) Weight: 7.5 lbs Inflation:4 secs (+/- .5 sec) Deflation/Rest: 16 secs (+/- 3.0 sec) Delay: Between Foot and......
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 12 x 8 (H x W x D)
- Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Inflation:4 secs (+/- .5 sec)
- Deflation/Rest: 16 secs (+/- 3.0 sec)
- Delay: Between Foot and Calf: 1 sec (+/- .5 sec)
- Cycle: 20 seconds / 3 cycles per minute
is an Intermittent, Sequential, Pneumatic Compression System that sequentially compresses the lower extremity in patients suffering primarily from arterial ulcers, ischemia or intermittent claudication (leg pain primarily from decreased arterial circulation).
The BIOARTERIAL PLUS SYSTEM is designed to deliver pressures of 120mmHg for two to three treatments per day. The BIOARTERIAL PLUS SYSTEM increases arterial blood flow in both the popliteal artery and at the tissue level. Substantial blood flow increases were realized through duplex ultrasonic imaging of the popliteal artery following treatment with the BIOARTERIAL PLUS. Through affective compression, resultant evacuation of venous blood from the lower limbs, enables replacement with substantial volumes of oxygenated arterial blood.
2. Intermittent Claudication
4. Graft Failure
5. Arteriopathic Wounds
6. Angioplasty/Stent Failure
7. Minor Amputations
8. Patients with Poor Circulation